All projects contracted by BHA require certified payroll. Contractors must be familiar with the requirements and format of certified payroll. As this is a complex topic, a full discussion of certified payroll cannot be covered here. There are, however, some items the contractor should note:
  • The contract will specify whether certified payroll will need to be submitted to BHA or maintained at the contractor's office.
  • If the certified payroll is maintained at the contractor's office, it must be made available upon request by BHA or the funding agency for review.
  • Certified payroll forms vary based on the type of funding for the project. State prevailing wage certified payroll forms may be found on the Department of Labor & Industries website. Certified payroll forms for HUD and Davis Bacon projects may be found on the U.S. Department of Labor website.
  • Certified payroll requirements for Owner/Operator are varied depending on who performs the work. Please click here for more information on Owner/Operator guidelines.
  • BHA will work with the contractor to ensure that all of the requirements for certified payroll are met.

Bremerton Housing Authority
600 Park Avenue
Bremerton, WA  98337

Lobby Hours:
10 - 2pm Monday - Tuesday
Closed on Wednesday
10 - 2pm Thursday - Friday


Main Number: 360-479-3694
Inclement Weather/Emergency Hotline: 360-616-7199
Telecommunication for hearing impaired TRS dial 7-1-1.

Back to top