6b21bRedLine

Rental Assistance (ERAP)

Bremerton Housing Authority has received funds to help with rental assistance. Please fill out the application and submit paper work to Bremerton Housing Authority by the drop box outside the BHA building at 600 Park Avenue in Bremerton, WA.

Application for assistance: APPLICATION

Documents for landlord: LANDLORD TO FILL OUT FORM

Income Guidelines: INFORMATION for INCOME

You must live in the city limits of Bremerton and be 18 years or older. Call Carol Zborowski at 360-473-0325 or Tasha Walton at 360-473-0324 for questions.
EMAIL contact information ~

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.


CARES COVID 19 RENTAL ASSISTANCE
 
Bremerton Housing Authority received CARES money from the Federal Government. This money is available to help individuals and families that have been affected financially by COVID 19. The funds provided are specifically for those that live within the city limits of Bremerton proper. Here is a link to type in your address to see if you are within the city limits: 


You must show proof from an employer that you have lost hours at work, were furloughed, laid off, etc due to COVID 19.
This is also a program that can help up to 3 months for your rent.
The program will pay up to 70% of the base rent amount, which means the tenant is responsible for paying the other 30% or more, depending on the circumstances. The rent monies will be paid directly to the landlord.

Please follow this link: RENTAL ASSISTANCE INCOME GUIDELINES 2020

Please follow this link for the application: RENTAL ASSISTANCE APPLICATION


Please follow this link for documentation required: RENTAL ASSISTANCE DOCUMENTATION

These programs are for people that are not currently receiving any housing assistance or subsidy of any kind and are within a certain income level for the area of Bremerton, Washington. See the HOME PAGE at Bremerton Housing Authority for income guidelines and requirements.

Housing Solutions Center provides information regarding rentals that are available along with a landlord list. Ask for help on how to look for a rental and if they have grant money available to help with assistance for down payments on 1st and last month's rent. Asking questions always gets answers!

Follow the link to the Housing Solutions Center located in the KITSAP COMMUNITY RESOURCES building at 1201 Park Avenue in Bremerton. It's close to Evergreen Park.

FOLLOW THE LINK:    https://www.kcr.org/housing

6b21bRedLine

Bremerton Housing Authority
600 Park Avenue
Bremerton, WA  98337

Lobby Hours:
Until further notice no public access due to COVID-19 restrictions.

 

Main Number: 360-479-3694
Inclement Weather/Emergency Hotline: 360-616-7199
Telecommunication for hearing impaired TRS dial 7-1-1.
BothIcons

Back to top